Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Story - Told Through Our Eyes

This happens to be the introduction to the piece that I'm currently working on....Honestly this has been the most therapeutic experience I've had in like forever!! Without giving it away, the book talks about:

  • Ministry
  • Friendships
  • Relationships (separate and apart from Dating)
  • Dating
  • Church Life
  • Church People
  • Why PK's Follow in their Parent's footsteps
  • Why PK's don't follow in their Parent's footsteps
  • PK Expectations
And the last Chapter is "What PK's Want You To Know" - which is not only to parents but for the congregation too.

But as I wrote, there were things I couldn't leave for some publisher to deem irrelevant, because every emotion, every story is relevant. So I share with you not only excerpts, but some of the day to day....

Visit with me and see the world through our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment