Thursday, September 26, 2013

Leave and Cleave: Time To End The Show

So I heard something that made me laugh myself to sleep last night. LITERALLY. A newlywed bride, said
"After three weeks of marriage it's been so hard, he is always there. I'm used to my own space, you know. Can someone tell me what to do? This is just hard."
I'm sorry I couldn't stop laughing. The groom on the other hand was describing it at three of the most blissful weeks in his life. I wondered
Are they living together?

I remember when I heard that the couple was getting hitched. I shook my head. He had some Little House on the Prairie, 1943 wife attend to my needs and mother me kind of views of marriage. She seemed flighty and childish. BUT.....

She had the the external properties that I had always heard him describe in a woman. He's a "rump" man and she's got one. Then she has that complexion that he's always described as nice. Whatever that means.

What was super funny to me is that before they got married SHE was the one that was always with the PDA and like a Siamese twin. I remember he got offended once when I asked if she had low iron. Hinting that she was obviously cold all the time and needed to be right under his arm. 

After three weeks, she's calling it hard. I could only laugh
I want to get married eventually but I'm seeing way to many people that are getting married like it's part of a Things To Do list.
            • Education
            • Job
            • Marriage 

I just hope after three weeks I'm still in wedded BLISS.


No comments:

Post a Comment